Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is it!

That is right folks. my going home this weekend is signed sealed delivered!
i bought the ticket just yesterday. i am coming home on Friday.
I will be leaving at 9:30am from Rexburg, ID and arriving at 2:55pm in Provo, Utah.
I don't have to go to work until next Monday! YA! (OK, yes i know i need money so it isn't necessarily a good thing but i don't really care right now.) I get to leave this boring place and go to another semi boring place! no but really i am excited. I will only be staying for a short time though. I am leaving on Sunday afternoon. I hope i can get my school project done while i am there.

I also really hope that the board party is all planned by saturday!
wow just the thought of sleeping in my own bed and not having to share my room. it honestly makes me want to cry with happiness!

i get to come home and fight with my little brother like old times. maybe be a little snotty towards my friends. oh yeah looking foreward to the upcoming good times.

ok got to go now. i have homework i have to do.