Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Death! yes, that is what i feel like. Horrible!

well.... actually i am the bumbling fumbling clumsy plant waterer. today while i was watering the plants I was in the Presidents office I was coming down from the ladder to refill my cup so i could water the next plant. I guess I wasn't looking at where my feet were going and instead of stepping on the ground I stepped on my bucket of water. The next thing I knew I had fallen on my bum and all the contents of the bucket were all over the office floor. I got up and looked at everything in shock for a second before I went to his secretary and said, "something bad has happened." Lucky for me he had a plastic covering on the carpet so that his chair could roll around more easily. most of the water was on that. We must have used a million paper towels to dab up the water on that plastic thingy. except for there was so much water that it leaked off his covering and started to go on the carpet and underneath the covering. we had to move everthing out and get real towels to try and soak up some more of the water until custodial got there. All in all it was abig fat mess. i felt like bawling! my eyes were watery as I worked to clean up. but the worst part was that i still had to finish watering the rest of the plants that were high up on the shelves. This time I made sure the bucket was far from where i might step off the ladder. but I was still scared because what if the water I was pouring spilled and landed all over his desk where all of his paperwork was. that would have been worse than the floor!!! I hve to say his office is my least favorite office to do. I always feel nervous.
of course everyone that was there at the time was very nice to me and told me not to worry about it. President Clarke would understand they kept telling me. But nothing anyone told me helped. I still had made a big mess in the Presidents office. I usually like to be silent and work fast so people can pretend as if I am not there. I don't like being any trouble for anyone.
so there is my exciting story of what happened today.

so anyways. I am planning on buying a digital camera. and taking lots of pictures. maybe i will take a picture of is office and show to all of you guys. maybe even point out the place where it all happened. maybe there will be a stain on his white carpet and i won't even need to point it out to you.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Another incident of accident-prone Goober... just kidding, love. Don't feel bad, 's all right!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers, thazz...special. Skip the camera goob. Uncle Sam wants you to give him s'smuny..Ok

Michele said...

Hast thou died already???

Also, I came to check your blog during English... and my sound was on. Thanks for that.