Friday, February 15, 2008

So today someone told me that they didn't think that I was capable of being a jerk.
Hmm... although I would like that to be true... I don't think it is.

Definition: A foolish, rude, contemptible person.

Yep, with that definition it looks like I have been a jerk one or two times in my life.

Now, I bet you are wondering, "Why would any one take offense to something like that?"
Well, I think it is because I am not in my normal happy mood. I was actually making an effort to being annoying. and what do I get!? My roommate comes up to me and says, "OH (put my name here), you are my favorite! I love you!" and gives me a big laughing hug. I was extrememly disappointed that I didn't get the reaction that I wanted! All my efforts were wasted. (massive sigh)

No comments: