Thursday, February 14, 2008

grammer.... grammer... not into that kind of stufff. Though I have many a friend who like to correct me. so this next paragraph is for them.

i wes wetching tv tha ather dai an i thot it wes gret!!! i dont kno abot u butt tv is tha best thig on erth!
i seem tto bee doing alot of that latly. lots of muvies as wel. i whatched lots of muvies i hav nev er sean beefore. lik moulin rouge, big daddy, weddin gsinger, across the universe, honey, step up, gone with the wind, mona lisa smile, clueless, garden state, john tucker must die, and many others! gee whiz! i think thatis all i hav beeen doin for tha last munth!

ok, I think that was enough of absolutely horrible grammer. now back to my normal mediocre stuff.

Hey! I just realized that it was still Valentines day. So I feel kind of bad because my grandma keeps sending me stuff and all she wants is a letter back. I keep forgeting to write! she even sent me some money today. I really need to just sit down and write her a letter on the card that she gave me with the prestamped envelope. so far this semester she as sent me two prestamped envelopes. On one of the cards even pre-wrote the questions she wanted answered so all I would have to do is write a sentence next to the question. She said all I had to really do was just drop it in the mail. I feel like the worlds worst grandaughter right now.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I hate you. :)

Lois said...

Welcome fellow blogger! Enjoy!