Friday, March 14, 2008

Dorm Room Drama Part 2

So I guess that I can finish telling you about my Dorm Room Drama Experience.

As I was cleaning I could smell this horrible rotting smell and I saw that it was coming from a little basket on the floor. Just so you know that little basket has been there untouched for the whole semester and it was even there before I moved in. It had leaking hair products in it and it looked like there was mold growing on some of them. All in all it was NASTY! So I chucked it.
then the next thing I know my roommate(who had lived there last semester) saw the basket in the trash and was like, "oh, um... was that in the bathroom? I think that was mine."
for the rest of the day everything was fine and dandy.

The next morning... my roommate comes up to me asking where I put the hair products that were in the basket. I told her that they were disgusting and were fermenting and so I chucked them( that thing hasn't been touched the whole semester). The next thing I know she is freaking out on me. Saying that she doesn't feel like we were respecting her stuff. She said that she was saving that stuff for later and that she didn't have the money to buy more. I also somehow owed her Thirty bucks for throwing away her mildewy bottles.

Honestly, I didn't think that what I did was such a horrible thing. I thought I was doing everyone a favor by cleaning up a bit!

Well I guess that serves me right.

The moral of the story... Never throw away someone elses Mildewy crap! even if they haven't touched it in months. They are saving it!

No comments: