Wednesday, November 11, 2009

hiya

Well, I finally decided that I had something to tell. Stories:) Yay!?
At my new job there is drama going on. I am finding out all sorts of stories about my manager. one of the girls quit. The corporate office is apparently taking steps to hire a new manager. so obviously they are planning on firing our current manager. and my manager lied and said something about me to cover her own tracks.
I like being nice I like helping out but I don't like feeling like I am being taken advantage of. And when I start feeling like that I don't say anything at first but the anger builds inside of me. BURST! I become mean and my tongue becomes loose with everything I can say that is hurtful.not the best way of handling things. I should work on coming up with new ways of solving problems. Though this time was good. I let out all of my anger before I got to work. so I was by myself when I burst.

now my phone. dumb verizon is making pay for something I can't even use. some little game I got last year. finally they fixed it and i was credited back the money i was paying each month for it since i canceled.

and i bought a bunch of music from my phone and now it is all gone it won't let me use any of it! Stink!

on a happy note. I got the biggest loser Wii game! I am excited! now all I need is a wii balance board:)

2 comments:

Granio said...

well, i guess you should be really happy now! good christmas gift. lol

Dannon N. said...

so what did she say????