Sunday, February 22, 2009


So the other day my mom was taking pictures of me so she could send one to my grandma. As many people know I don't really like taking picures so when confronted with a camera I usually make faces or hide. This time I was smiling but I was trying very hard for the big cheesy grin. As a result my mom had to take like 15 pictures before she could get a good one. The funny thing is after we were looking at the pictures we noticed that in one of the pictures I was holding up my scarf to cover my face and the finger you could see was my middle finger. Of course I said I didn't do it on purpose, it was a mistake! But according to the new show LIE TO ME that wasn't a mistake. I was unconsciously flipping off my picture taker to show how I felt about the situation! Oh man lifes little hiden secrets that we don't even realize!

No comments: